The Lawrence Middle and High school Parent Teacher Organization encourages and supports student and Teacher activities aimed to enrich student experience in Lawrence Middle and High schools.
The PTO supports various initiatives to benefit students:
- Student-of-the-Month breakfasts (LMS)
- Jazz Fest (LMS and LHS)
- LMS Arts Festival
- 8th grade trip (LMS)
- Project Graduation (LHS)
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheons (LMS and LHS)
- Senior awards & scholarships (LHS)
- Support student groups, clubs and activities.
- LIMBO (LHS Music Department Support Committee)
How do we support these student enrichment programs?
In previous years, we raised:
- Membership Drive: $4,500
- Restaurant and Coupons Books: $600
- Clothing Drive: $700
- Concessions at LMS/LHS concerts, musicals, pretzel sales: $700
LMS/LHS PTO is a tax exempt non-profit organization exempt from Federal Income Tax under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
*All donations/contributions are tax deductible.