The Lawrence Middle and High school Parent Teacher Organization encourages, supports and provides for the students and teachers by supporting activities aimed to enrich student experience in Lawrence Middle and High schools. The PTO works to bring together families to celebrate the school.
The PTO supports various initiatives to benefit students:
- Student-of-the-Month Acknowledgments (LMS)
- 8th grade end-of-year trip (LMS)
- Special Programs, Workshops & Assemblies (LMS&LHS)
- Music & Theatre Program (LMS)
- LMS Student Council
- Supplemental support for student groups, clubs, activities (LMS&LHS)
- Student-of-the-Month breakfasts (LMS)
- Jazz Fest (LMS and LHS)
- LMS Arts Festival
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheons (LMS and LHS)
- Senior awards & scholarships (LHS)
- Support student groups, clubs and activities.
- LIMBO (LHS Music Department Support Committee)
How do we support these student enrichment programs?
In previous years, we raised:
- Fundraiser Drive: $4,500
- Clothing Drive: $700
- Concessions at LMS/LHS concerts, musicals, pretzel sales: $700
You can help us by making a donation by clicking this link!!
You can also help both us and yourself by joining our email list, it’s FREE!! Just click here to fill out the form. It will take less than a minute to sign up.
Along with the PTO each individual class in the High School (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior & Senior) also fund raise throughout the school year and would like your support.
Each class fund raises mainly to offset the price of prom and other end of year activities that take place during senior year as well as to buy a senior gift. The senior gift is usually a token donated to the school in honor of their class. Please look out for announcements about their events on the “Event and Fundraiser” tab of this website along with Facebook and Instagram and support as many of them as possible.
LMS/LHS PTO is a tax exempt non-profit organization exempt from Federal Income Tax under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
*All donations/contributions are tax deductible.